Hi there everyone !! I only have 2 days of premium membership left so let's use this sugoi journal skin one last time before it's too late ! And I have super important announcements to make !
- I got my first job interview and it was a huge success ! I'm likely to start working next week ! I'm finally meeting the end of my childhood and I'm super excited ! And it happened just when I would have started running out of money so it's just perfect !
- Tonight I launched my long-awaited PROJECT ! It got several months delayed but now it's started for good !! It's called Heartclasps (thanks again for your assistance with the title) Here's the link, but I will probably post something in my deviations so that it gets to everyone's watch feed. It took me over 10 years to come up with a somehow decent scenario so I'm very happy to be finally able to realise my old dream of drawing my own comic.
- As for the releases dates, I've already submited the whole introduction but starting next tuesday (June, 2nd) I will submit pages one by one, each tuesday and friday ! With my part-time job this will probably be the best I can do with my free time, I hope I will be able to keep up with this schedule because I really don't like the idea of submitting only one page per week è_é As a hopeless animu-eater, I know very well the pain of having to wait for a whole week.
And now for the animus recommandations !!!
This month I had plenty plenty plenty of time so I went on rampage and started watching everything with a cute promotional artwork. Please don't judge me.
- Plastic memories : one episode of ENDLESS TEARS, one episode of silly comedy, one episode of TEARS. Like chobits, it's a story about the relationships between humans and androids, but the huge difference is that these robots only have a limited lifespan of some years. Can you feel the drama already ? Because the drama is real. The theme of death is present in every aspect of the scenario and it kills (pun) me everytime. And looking at the comment sections, I'm not the only one.
- Arslan Senki : this one is a remake of a very old animu adaptation from a very old manga of the creator of Full Metal Alchemist ! It's very interesting and epic and interesting and epic and sugoi !! Check it out ! (may contain ikemens)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka : who doesn't love endless titles no one can remember xD Well, this one is set in a rpg universe, but this time it isn't a game like SAO or Log Horizon. We follow the journey of a weak shy boy who wants to get rid of his weakness (same voice actor than Kirito, same destiny than Kirito #op #badass #kakkoii
) and to find his place in this fantasy world. I like the story a lot (my love for rpgs knows no limits), and I like it enough to ignore the VERY UPSETTING FANSERVICE that the creators put just EVERYWHERE. Big meh when it takes half of your episode (only happened once or twice until now)
- Hello! Kiniro Mosaic : This is the second season of Kiniro Mosaic. It's a slice of life in high school with kawaii shoujos. Quote from the comment section : "This show is so sweet it gives me diabete". And it's very true. Perfect if you're feeling down. (may contain adorable broken english)
- Hibike! Euphonium : Yay, animu about music ! Here it isn't a band but a whole orchestra ! The main protagonist has a very interesting personnality, not the usual (but very kawaii) sweet little girl and the "Homura" (you'll know what I mean if you watch it) is fascinating. Episode 8 was a beautiful and breathtaking turning point in the relationships of the characters, it's very well made and touching, and there's music ! I highly recommand it.
- Ore monogatari!! it took me time to check out this one. I thought it was going to be cruel mocking but actually not at all ! It's very heart warming ^_^ Romance/slice of life/high school with tons of sweets and pastry !
And that's all..... But yes that's already way too many indeed. It's a shame to have so much free time, I know xD Now I have to keep watching everything and to keep up with my schedule while working !! How is it even supposed to work out ??
Anyway thank you for your support ^_^ I hope many nice things happen to you all !
Have a sweet daaaay